Monday, October 20, 2008

One more version of the Shaman's Hand Design


On the next Shaman's Hand Radio Show we'll be featuring three pieces of Domenico Scarlatti, son of Alessandro Scarlatti. He wrote some 550 keyboard sonatas, few of which were published in his lifetime. I'll be using one example on harpsichord and two on piano.

One of the neat things about doing a radio show is learning and relearning so many things about music that I have had the opportunity to have connections to whether it be something I've studied or performed or a connection through fellow artists.

The radio show also features wonderful spiritual readings, great poetry, some of which I put to music, and great guests.

Listeners have participated in little contests and won mugs and CDs.

There's always something I've learned by doing Shaman's Hand.

Click on the picture for more information on Scarlatti.
Click on the graphic to check out the Shaman's Hand radio site.